- Encourages a state of 'alert relaxation' and promotes a sense of well-being
- Treats and prevents muscular tension, RSI, back problems, headaches and eyestrain
- Enhances mental clarity and creative thinking
- Reduces stress, anxiety and depression
- Provides immediate relief from associated symptoms
- Increases the circulation thus boosting energy levels
- Provides a comprehensive health check with ongoing monitoring
"I was having problems with a very tense upper back and neck causing a tension headache, and so went for an acupressure chair massage with Fiona. In half an hour, Fiona’s massage relieved the headache that I’d been struggling with for a couple of weeks and left me feeling like I was floating on a cloud! Since then I have returned regularly. Fiona’s massages are far and away the best I have experienced because she tailors the areas concentrated on and the pressure applied to my needs. I thoroughly recommend Fiona to anyone with a tense back."